This page informs you of our Policies concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Support and also your options you have linked to that data.
We use your own data to supply and Improve the provider. By using the services, you consent to this collection and utilization of data relative to this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different Types of information for various purposes to provide and increase our Support to you.
Types of Data Collected
While utilizing our Servicewe may Ask you to supply us with certain personally identifiable information which can be applied to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information will include, but isn't limited to:
- Email address
- To name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect info The way the company is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include details such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Support that you visit, the date and time of your visit, enough time spent on the pages, particular device identifiers along with other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are documents with small Level of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser via a website and stored in your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and even scripts to collect and track information also to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to Refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie will be shipped. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to make use of some portions of our services.
Cases of Cookies we utilize:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies. We utilize Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We utilize Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Concert Vienna utilizes the collected Data for a variety of purposes:
- to supply and maintain the Service
- To notify you regarding changes to our Service
- To allow one to take part in interactive features of our Support when you decide to do therefore
- To provide customer care and support
- To offer valuable or analysis advice so that we can improve the assistance
- To monitor the use of the support
- To detect, prevent and address technical problems
Transfer of Information
Your advice , including Personal Data, may be transferred to -- and maintained on -- servers located out of your country, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than people in your own authority.
If you are located out Austria and elect to give information to people, take be aware that we move the data, including Personal Data, to Austria and process it there.
Disclosure of Information
Concert Vienna may disclose your Personal Data in the Great faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Concert Vienna
- To Stop or explore potential wrongdoing in connection with the Company
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- to Safeguard against legal accountability
Security Of Data
The safety of your data is Very important to us, but remember that no means of transmitting across the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we can't guarantee its absolute security.
We can employ third party Companies and individuals to ease our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to execute Service-related services or assist us in assessing how our Support is used.
These third parties have access To a Personal Data and then execute these tasks on our own behalf and are obligated to not disclose or utilize it for some purpose.
Links To Other Internet Sites
We've Got no control over and over Assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.